Nippon Crown Mu Clear Compilation

devious

Out of curiosity, how rare is this album? We have a rarity thing going on here :> or did. I see there are 15 people on discogs who have it in their want list and 5 people have it, erm now 6, me. I came across it at a fair price today and was like wow, I think I had better grab that one. So alas I did.

Any feelings on this matter would be cool to hear. I'm trying to get all the "tip" releases from Nippon Crown so if you can help, let me know. I have orange, white, and now mu clear. Need "black" "yellow" and "blue"

Aaron

I've only seen it twice in Japan on Yahoo auctions, once when I bought it and a second time with only the Cd and no cover  so even over here in Japan it is pretty rare. Black is pretty hard to come across as well.

390741[/snapback]

Yo Rennis! Minneapolis represent :-P. Haha, I was hoping you'd respond. I got it for 39.99 in mint/as good as new condition, everything intact, even the case is awesome. Anyways, thanks for the update on that. Apparently they're all "pretty common" I've got word from some other folks on psynews and well, of course with offers to trade for regular tip compilations, bahaha. :> Is there any news on how many were written? I wish it were easier to find "Quantity Produced" for CDs, it'd be a helluvalot easier determining rarities from commons, kind of like cards n stuff :)

Aaron

As for them all being "pretty common" it depends. The Japanese Yellow, Orange and White I see on the auctions here all the time. Blue is a less common and took me the longest to get, although since then several more have come up on auctions here. Last year a few copies of Black were up, all of which I bought, but I've been looking for another one for a trade for about 10 months now with no luck at all. I've asked some of the other traders and sellers here in Japan and they all say Black is the hardest to get after Clear (or "Mu" with means "nothing" in Japanese). Usually I can get them for under $20 USD when they do come up, but I think I paid about $30 for Clear as I made an offer to the seller to end the auction right there on the spot.