"I´m a chemical whore..."

lumpi

ya right, that´s the sample the song I´m searching for has. I don´t remember very much of it since it´s quite some time ago since I heard it on a sunny dancefloor and I was rather wasted too. But I remeber I enjoyed grooving to it... :) It´s a proggy track. Anyone knows it?

ya right, that´s the sample the song I´m searching for has. I don´t remember very much of it since it´s quite some time ago since I heard it on a sunny dancefloor and I was rather wasted too. But I remeber I enjoyed grooving to it...  :)  It´s a proggy track. Anyone knows it?

389152[/snapback]

"I just can't help myself

I just can't help myself

I just can't help myself

I'm a...I'm a...I'm a...I'm a chemical whore!"

Fingerfest Inc. - Chemical Whore (Choo Choo Rec.)

If I'm remembering correctly, Fingerfest Inc. is a collaboration between Barry Gilbey & D. Ramirez.

BTW, was that sunny dancefloor you speak of by chance Voov in 2004 while Krüger & Coyle were doing their tag-team set? That track knocked me on my fahrking ass when Greg played it. So filthy. B)

Wow, now that was quick! Thanks. It was on a quite small party in Switzerland, unfortunately I wasn´t at Voov the last couple of years, last time was in 2001 or 2002 I guess. Anyway, do you happen to know if this track was released on CD somewhere?

Wow, now that was quick! Thanks. It was on a quite small party in Switzerland, unfortunately I wasn´t at Voov the last couple of years, last time was in 2001 or 2002 I guess. Anyway, do you happen to know if this track was released on CD somewhere?

389199[/snapback]

Never released on CD - at least unmixed. It might have been on a mixed CD somewhere. However, Choo Choo does have their entire catalogue available in various download stores (including that track - it's how I have it in my collection ;) ). Try the following:

www.beatport.com

www.edmdigital.com (I think they have FLAC)

www.3beatdigital.com

OK cool, I got it. Bought it from edmdigital.com, but damn they´re not really cheap, if you buy 10 tracks in FLAC quality you´ll have to pay 30,- $. As opposed to a CD with 10 tracks which would cost you only about 14,-$. That´s really strange somehow... :blink: Well, nevermind, thanks very much for your help :)