1. I'm loosing

2. Storytails

3. Class-X

4. Blinch ass

5. Airless

6. Quan 2

7. Bubble in panic

8. Karamell

ok I don't have the time to review this album completely cause I'm working on my goa mix...

but this album blasted me away...

I love subtle trance and this is pure subtitle intelligent trance....

they use the morning fullon formula sometimes, sometimes not... the baselines tick very cool, and have a walk in the woods style...

This is melodic trance...

but everything fits and the right place and they use so perfectly psychedelic sounds and guitars...

the concept is so great...

The climax speaks a bit like rastaliens and sometimes it reminds a bit of the old infected mushroom...

the typical crystal clear touch! That just makes is so emotional and not over the edge....

This is absolutely THE album of the week for me and hope somebody has the time to review it completely cause it deservers it....

I'm going to play this one more then once and will review more in the future then...

Bubble did perfectly what I wanted... perfect for home listening, emotional subtitle touch, it makes you smile, not overloaded...

They use a lot of different sounds and change continue, no repeating... it keeps you busy from beginning until then end....

I can't rate right now.... I heard it only once... but it was good! :D

Yeah, I've bought this album and I think its cool.

BUT, I maybe have a little negative comment; I thinks that the firts tracks are really good, especially 1 and 2...but after track 5, I think the album is not that great...

So for a final verdict, I would say 8.5/10 for the first 5 track, and 6/10 for the rest...maybe exept the last one...

But in general, good album, great guitar, vocal, bassline and drum distortions...cool aproach to the style...

And by the way RAIN, about the "real review" you are talking about; I only read your review because it was NOT written like the "super big review" trend we see in the review section. I never read those review, they are way too big and to me it's pointless to describe every seconds of all tracks of the albums...anyway; my opinion...

:ph34r:

at last someone replies on this...

this album is so fucking good... :D

and I have to agree with you the album start very good but the quality goes a bit downhill at the end...

true :)

this is my third post here. so im newbie

but i think i agree with RAIN, this cd its very very good, i love track 1 and 2 but the last tracks are for sleeeeeeep.

i really love this cd, deep, melodic, nice for listening in the car or in your house B)

Sweet album