FS: over 80 new and classic CDs

danvapid

Goddamn, that's some kinda Proggy Paradise in there!

Please do let us know when you decide to sell seperately...

377422[/snapback]

I got the first bid, tehehe. It wasn't good enough for the reserve but it had to start somewhere! :)

Aaron

That's strange...a few weeks ago I had a deal wil danvapid that I could buy the IFO cd of Pleidians ans now I see that he is selling it like this...strange?!?!

Dear Danvapid...I tried to reach you ceveral times with pm, but you never replied to me...I couldn't pay you because you didn't send me your full name and Swift code...I hope we can still make this deal!

greetz

PS

For international transactions I need; your full name, adress, swift code and IBAN...rememeber?

That's strange...a few weeks ago I had a deal wil danvapid that I could buy the IFO cd of Pleidians ans now I see that he is selling it like this...strange?!?!

Dear Danvapid...I tried to reach you ceveral times with pm, but you never replied to me...I couldn't pay you because you didn't send me your full name and Swift code...I hope we can still make this deal!

greetz

PS

For international transactions I need; your full name, adress, swift code and IBAN...rememeber?

381175[/snapback]

In response to your post, can't you see he doesn't care? =] he just wants to get rid of all of those CDs, which I don't blame him....if you know what I mean! =]]]]]

Aaron

In response to your post, can't you see he doesn't care? =] he just wants to get rid of all of those CDs, which I don't blame him....if you know what I mean! =]]]]]

Aaron

382784[/snapback]

Euhm...he promised this cd to me a few weels ago...long before he posted this on this page dude!!!

he just had to send his info to me and I wouldn't heve a problem...

Think this situation "you want to have a cd, and this guy promises it to you..;and you hear nothinh from him for a few weeks...and than suddenly he sells it like this...

I think that is very unrespectfull...if you can't keep up to once promices you shouldn't do one...because this is a most wanted album...

I hope don't replie so stupid anymore...

greetz...