Identification Help

I guess using an illegal account with RapidShare doesn't work out nicely........

Damn. It works for about 5 minutes...than just gets taken off after that.

I just uploaded the file legally using the free system. Hopefully everything works now. Crossing fingers X

if this link doesn't work.....Someone help me out and drop a link to another free place to host it or something. I'm feed up with this.

http://rapidshare.de/files/6999555/Unknown.mp3.html

I guess using an illegal account with RapidShare doesn't work out nicely........

Damn.  It works for about 5 minutes...than just gets taken off after that.

I just uploaded the file legally using the free system.  Hopefully everything works now.  Crossing fingers X

if this link doesn't work.....Someone help me out and drop a link to another free place to host it or something.  I'm feed up with this.

http://rapidshare.de/files/6999555/Unknown.mp3.html

370572[/snapback]

just send me it me through msn and I'll put it on line noob :P;)

msn adress is at the bottom ;)

just send me it me through msn and I'll put it on line noob  :P  ;)

msn adress is at the bottom  ;)

370749[/snapback]

File sent to you.....it is about 8.49mb or so.

The link I posted works though......I just checked it again....Click on the link, scroll down to the bottom and click 'free'. Than wait about 20 seconds and the page will change and let you download the file

I'm a big fat noob to the Goa trance seen. I just have two songs that are titled Dracul by Infected Mushroom but they are completely different songs. So I came here hoping somone would know. Sorry if all that work seemed a little disappointing as it was just an Infected Mushroom song, lol. Do you know the name of the song?