Oppiniong about some releases

okay.

I see there are some new releases that i'm interested in...like

Human Blue - Discovery Channel

Tranan - Restarter (what is it like? compared to that old track on tip or flow records released feww years ago?? mood was the name or something)

new DMT album? what is it like compared to the first one?

the new Interchill compilation - Dissolving Clouds?

Entheogenic compared to the first one on 3d vision?

anything else that you folks might suggest? i wouldnt go with psy trance as I *rarely* listen at all, maybe eventually just old stuff, but rarely that too...so

but some techno stuff I would like to hear? minimal too :)

entheogenic is still good but they stayed the same... didn't change their style... if you liked the first album you willl like the third...

human blue I'm getting today... update will come but I'm expecting much :)

human blue didnt do it for me at all... though i expect to be in the minority* on that one

the new DMT album is a disppointment after the first

entheogenic's remixes are good but dont expect it to be a solid continuation of their previous stuff

Dissolving Clouds is great

and i can also recommend Unwind on compact (more sophisticated, loungey chill but bloody good) and Flexitones which is just mindboggling

$0.02

Listened to the DMT at a store, didn't like it all that much. Nice music, not much more imo.

Never been a huge fan of entheogenic, and like the third one even less than the previous ones.

STILL have not received Dissolving Clouds, but am sure it will be the bomb.

havent heard the rest

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

The last Human Blue is nice but not essential, i largely prefer Chilling Matenda & Galaxy (Boris Blen chill project) - Science Of Ecstasy released from the same Chillcode label.

Otherwise Matenda again with his last Mediteran on his own label Global Phonehead rec, less chill-trancey & more latin,sunny + domntempo-lounge oriented compared to his first chill album.

And last but not least Ganja Beats for raggae-dub chill vibes with Paradise & Tranquility on Organic rec.