New 144bpm tune from........ Saikick

Check this out. Let me know what u think.

Sound generation was a mixture of hardsynths, softsynths and samples. Arranged, mixed and premastered internally in Logic.

Hope you enjoy it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Paykoobi

Dark and evil B)

Good job on kick.I like bass also.Not very clear but powerfull.Gives a dark touch at track ;) Nice change at 1:55.Paning works very good.All samples are nice and full psychedelic.Levels and mastering are very good .Tones of changes!!

Hey man!Is really fuc**ing nice :D

Keep up psy ;)

Hey Saikick, I like this. Sparkunian is right about the panning it's very nice. You've got some interesting sounds going on. I'm a big fan of sonic originality. The only thing I wanted to hear was a little more atmosphere...maybe some dark sounding pads? That's just me though. I like to be overwhelmed. Anyway, good work man.

I like your avatar man :D

I'll try to do a remix, later on. Let see if I can come up with some dark pad that fits the picture, and also make the kick less pronounced and get the little instrument hits up.

Thanks bro :ph34r:

well, i suppose i have to be the bad guy then. Its really not my style. Its pretty much to weird/false-playing for me.

Anyhow, i like many of your elements :) Though i think you should shorten your bass-notes a bit. I think the notes flows together instead of pumping real hard :)

but its not my style, so i'm not the one to judge how it should sound :)

well, i suppose i have to be the bad guy then. Its really not my style. Its pretty much to weird/false-playing for me.

Anyhow, i like many of your elements  :)  Though i think you should shorten your bass-notes a bit. I think the notes flows together instead of pumping real hard  :)

but its not my style, so i'm not the one to judge how it should sound  :)

340125[/snapback]

Thanks DP,

Any comment is appreciated and will be considered in the remix.