NO MOR ACCESS FOR THE 168.143.112.X RANGE CHILDEREN

Guest Michael Jackson

just to clarify this... the one once known as moondancer changed his name a long time ago... just look at the ip adress "upc.chello.be" 8-) as I said a long time ago, people can impersonate all they want with my old name, I don't care...

... and, yes, I like wierd pictures too, but I have the respect to put them in the off-topic section...

Guest Setsuko

respect ?

I would be nice if you wouldn't mention such 'weird' pictures on this site anymore...

I don't know what your interests are and now .... I certainly don't care.

Guest PsYoNic

Definately agree with you Quasarta! There must be a stricter policy on this forum...I also visit other forums, and you don't see these types of posting (ok, exept .de).

I wish you the best of luck on your forum Quasarta & hope you have a decent webmaster!! ;)

Guest Quasarta

Psyonic,

We'll do what we can can to prevent things like that, but I know this isn't easy.

An ISP can prevent things like that with excluding ip ranges and log everything that goes in and out.

If someone try to post things on psytrance.be like that, he'll have to find an other provider in no time, there are rules and codes umong providers.

In the future guy's like that have to watchout when e-mail is going to be official, they will be traced, and it isn't going to take long to get them. For instance, install MS ISA-server and they hang in a minute or so...................

Only the real hackers will survive, and that dude isn't a hacker for sure, real hackers don't do things when the can hang in a split second.....................

love and light

Quasarta (MCSE,CCE.........)