Emmanuel Top - Acid Phase Rmx!

Anoebis

I remember it was played by Dino Psaras, and it was also played at Voov Experience too the same year, by 2 Mexicans djs on monday morning... :)

It was a rmx of Acid Phase, a trance-rmx, is there anybody that can help me... who made it? Or maybe it was just released in the Acid-scene? I remember I went MAD :P And I'm still searching for that track... :)

I remember it was played by Dino Psaras, and it was also played at Voov Experience too the same year, by 2 Mexicans djs on monday morning... :)

It was a rmx of Acid Phase, a trance-rmx, is there anybody that can help me... who made it? Or maybe it was just released in the Acid-scene? I remember I went MAD :P And I'm still searching for that track... :)

329832[/snapback]

Maybe it was the remix by Kai Tracid? I have this one!

edit: or maybe it was the "BBE 2002 club rmx" (dunno what BBE stands for :unsure: )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Maybe it was the remix by Kai Tracid? I have this one!

edit: or maybe it was the "BBE 2002 club rmx"  (dunno what BBE stands for :unsure: )

330698[/snapback]

bbe stands for Bruno Sanchioni, Bruno Quartier & Emmanuel Top and i dont think that this (or the kai tracid rmx) would have been played at a psychedelic festival.

now that it have been played by dino psaras, dont you think that its a remix done by him? he have remixed alot of tunes "lately" (fsol - papua new guinea, kruger & coyle - the witness, beckers - switch etc.)