Check it out please? =)

Icarus

It isnt mastered yet, and the mixing isnt over. Just wanted to hear opinions on what i got so far (a 6 min song so far)

I think it has both old school and new school influences... Its a fullonish goa lol... crazy enough for me i think O.o

Pleaseeeee gimme some criticism... dont answer just: oh i dont like it... answer why plz =)

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=625047&T=1205

Hi ;)

I'm in my first steps too at goa-psy and I'll try to help you by giving you my opinion how I would enjoy more this track.So listening and reviewing....

Nice intro.The sound at 0:41 needs reverb.Very simple for my ears....Kick think needs work but it isn't so bad.Try some dynamics or low levels at eq.Hihats are a bit muddy too.I like sequencer at 0:51.The first brake is nice like idea but needs work with the rythm.You continue with this sound again :( Play with lfos more.

3:20 track remains alone only with beat.Second brake...little simple?

Ok.Track I think is old school and little acid thought.Some nice elements inside but to make it psy must work it a lot with a lot of changes and trippy sounds.Mastering isn't so bad think that your level at this point is good.

If you want you can listen mine tracks and we can discuss some tips about programms etc :D

Keep up the good work man ;)