Female vocals wanted

RTP

Guest The Journey Man Project

NO IT IS NOT TRUE IT IS LIE LIES LIES I TELL YOU FUCKING LIES SO GO TO HELL YOU HIPPY LOVIN' BEGLIANS MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :ph34r: I think I better log off ans get some fresh Rain :ph34r:

True :)

334452[/snapback]

thought you had more knowledge stalker.... you dissapoint me...

don't do it twice a day :lol::P;)

NO IT IS NOT TRUE IT IS LIE LIES LIES I TELL YOU FUCKING LIES SO GO TO HELL YOU HIPPY LOVIN' BEGLIANS MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :ph34r:  I think I better log off ans get some fresh Rain  :ph34r:

334478[/snapback]

don't use my nickanme in post replies before asking me on pm...

read the forum rules :ph34r::P

ETNOSCOPE- SUNRISE

I dont think it sounds arabic, but i know its damn good

Bon appetit

334411[/snapback]

yes, I know ... amazing track - although the voice in King Size Rizzla is worlds better, dunno how they've done it because I think it's the same woman that sings them :huh:

Towelie's post was so short I didn't even register it ... oopsie ... thanks sherlock for pointing that out again ;)

Judging from samples Angel Tears seems to be more chill stuff ... a bitty bit in the same vein of Makyo maybe ... nice :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my goth!

I just reallized I forgot to list a wonderfully marvellous tune, one that hits the spot as precise as Benares or King Size Rizzla:

Jean Michel Jarre - C'est La Vie

This one is amazing :o:rolleyes::wub:

More like that PLEASE!

And ... oh damn! I just realized Natacha Atlas sings those vocals! Damn damn damn, please, isn't there another song like that, Natacha herself has beautiful voice, but her own songs are too calm, this stuff has much more power and that's exactly what I'm looking for!