Phuture Primitve VS Shpongle

Time_Trap

Shpongle - Are You Shpongled of course...and even though you might not like Shpongle that much, their first album is pure PERFECTION...I also liked very much Phutureprimitive but it is surely not better than first Shpongle... ;)

Phutureprimitive, imho, better then Shpongle. But i think that we mustn't compare Shpongle and Phutureprimitive, because that electronic bands have differences. And that differences are serious. Shpongle it's more psychedelic ambient music and Phutureprimitive more experimental ambient music. I think if we compare psychedelic art we must compare psychedelic art, if we compare experimental ambient we must compare experimental ambient.

I think it's not equal battle)))

ps.. for example, try to compare DJ void(psychedelic trance) and DJ Tiesto(uplifting trance). lol %)

Ridiculous vote..

It would be the same if we were comparing Astrix and Shpongle.. Shpongle is just so much better.. on the other hand Phutureprimitive vs Astrix ..that would be a tight competition  <_<

324166[/snapback]

yes, of course.