Solar Fields live track?

NT

Okay, if anyone was at the Solar Fields gig in the Rarenheit chillville @ the Rhakti Deï festival this year (2005) , i was there right from the start and he started (or perhaps it was the 2nd song, i can't remember) his set with an amazing song, it started with some soft synths but those got more and more uplifting, and the volume by then reached very high levels! some beats afterwards making me shine and SMILE! But now, ive bought a solar fields album and the song isn't on that one, also ive listened through almost ALL samples on the ultimae website and it isn't in there as well (i think), this might have been live improvisation or some unreleased song, does anyone know if this set ever was recorded or what song it was?

thanks in advance!

(not that i have any hopes..)

hm its kind of hard to explain really... the synths were some sort of 'distorted' , or hmmm 'typical' trance synth?, like the one's you hear at the start of the song 'magnetic air' but just a little bit more distorted... but it was in the same sort of vein and mood... ( http://ultimae.com/stream.php?titre=solarf...neticair_96.mp3 ) it's not Fiat Lux :(

• 3 weeks later...

Well, i emailed magnus (solar fields) about this one, and he didn't really remember it either but he guessed it is a track from one of his upcoming albums (yeah, there are 2 upcoming!..) called "Detection" :) can't wait for those albums now!