4.Active Loop Zone-Transambi

5.Active Loop Zone-How Do You Feel

6.Zuvuya-Away The Crow Road

7.Zuvuya-The Trance End Of Dreaming

8.Zuvuya-Turnaround

9.Children Of The Bong-Ionospheric State

10.Children Of The Bong-Ultrascope

Style:Ambient/Downtempo

Really old compilation from Ultimate with ambient and downtempo/midtempo and slow dance tracks from 4 UK groups. The best tracks are definitely by Optic Eye-Trower and Stephenson (RIP). They are not ambient and I love Jake’s ambient works but they’re great spacey,atmospheric,peaceful trance with trippy melodies. They have nothing to do with Jake later dance projects like Shamanic Tribes On Acid or Super Skunk. The best is Aluf Null which is the best of the whole comp. Active Loop Design tracks are very good downtempo/ambient tracks, atmospheric with nice percussion, remind me a bit the old Astralasia but not that great. Anyway they’re nice tracks and very trippy. Zuvuya tracks are the worst here. The music is good and really beautiful but the singing is awful and completely annoying. The worst is Turnaround and the best The Trance End Of Dreaming cause the singer’s voice is not too loud. Children Of The Bong tracks are both great. Beatiful ambient and really psychedelic. The production is awesome in both of the tracks, something really impressive for a 1994 compilation!

Overall a nice cd from the old days and a great way to check Optic Eye. 6.5-7/10

Guest Kai-Q

I think Ultimate Records, printed and distributed the CD's of Planet Dog.

As for example WEA Music Company, they printed and distributed the CD's/Records of Eye Q Records (Harthouse, Recycle or Die).

I think Ultimate Records, printed and distributed the CD's of Planet Dog.

As for example WEA Music Company, they printed and distributed the CD's/Records of Eye Q Records (Harthouse, Recycle or Die).

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info ;)