i have (fucking) problem

Guest wolf

why cant i finde the sostic completion AG?

i serching it on AG cuz i dont have a choise (i will love to buy it!) cuz the completion cant be founde in israel and i cant buy it from the net.

plz help me on that one,

thanks

wolf

Guest Jaimz

Hi Wolf,

I could possibly help you with this but I've never heard of the Sostic compilation. Is Sostic the label or the name of the compilation?

Hail Eris,

Jaimz.

Guest beuh-air

i think it's not avalaible anymore on chaos... they've had problems with solstice music , and they don't sell their music anymore..

but this comp' "ejam' will be soon avalaible on psyshop.

you just have to wait...

i've this cd , and it's pure dancefloor killer, almost every track is awesome , specially saikopod , alien project & gbu

bom bom

Guest wolf

i now it on the net but i cant buy it like i writ before from some reasons,

so the only why i can get it its to downloading it wich i dont like to do but again i dont have any other why, but the problem is that i cant finde it on AG, why is that?

Guest wolf

well like many others my perents are very not open minded, they will never use ther credit carde to buy somthing from the internet, they will not use ther credit card if ther not see the person sliding it on the meching and then see the resit, cuz they trust no one with ther credit card. well that why i cant buy from psyshop and saikosounds and believe me i wood be very happy to buy from them.

so all of my albums i have from israel and those that not in israel i download :-(

Guest Jaimz

Hi Wolf,

It's no problem, as Saiko Sounds accept other methods of payment. You can send them a cheque or you can deposit money directly into their bank account, and they also accept Pay Pal accounts. I'm sorry to hear about your parents - have you considered getting a credit card of your own? Some banks also offer a debit card which operate in the same way as a credit card but you have to put money into them first, so you don't get into debt.

Saiko Sounds are currently out of stock of the Solstice compilation from Elejam, but should have new stock in very soon - I suggest you e-mail them at sales@saikosounds.com and they'll be happy to reserve a copy for you.

Hope that helps,

Jaimz.

Guest wolf

u halp me alot i didnt now that saikosounds accept cheque:-)

i will sned them an e-mail :-))) thanks alot jaimz u realy help me alot!!!

Guest Elysium Project

Just one thing. never pre pay anything on teh internet. Why pay for a product you haven't yet recieved? - Ask for a giro with the delivery. If they wont do that they are not serious in my book.

Guest flo3

sorry EP which shop accept giro payments? i know psyshop has the cash on delivery option, but its way more expensive than the credit card ! I believe saikosound would do that( but only before receiving goods i think) but theyr shipping costs R too expensive for me.

Guest bugbread

Saikosounds supports COD for users that have bought purchases from them before. I guess they don't wanna get ripped off by people, so after they're established trust with the customer, they'll let that customer use COD.

NP: Blind Idiot God - Stealth Dub