Talpa

cangrejo

almost...

Anyway, I know many of you like Talpa (How do I know this? Because he's great) and that he's great. What I don't understand is WHY?

My ears like his music more than anything and they extract some serious waves from the sound. It feels like waking up and when the sun has gone down, you just can't sleep.

After a while of listening to tracks like "Dragon Tale" and "People are Animals" my brain is ready for serious brain damage, so I play "No Place to Hide" and try to hide from the soundwaves, but they find me anywhere I go, and they mess up my brain. After a little more than 5 minutes into the song my brain can't take any more and all hiding places are infected with the virus. The song itself keeps playing and my brain is slowly regenerating after being seriously damaged. I wonder if anyone can keep up with the synth...

Anyway, there I am, exhausted from just listening to the music. Don't get me wrong now. I enjoyed every nanosecond of it and I will do it again and again until the time has come for me to descend to the real life and maybe have a sandwich.

Has anyone of you experienced a similar thing?

Anyway, I know many of you like Talpa (How do I know this? Because he's great) and that he's great.

well his album was good... but there are other artists out there who are even better IMO

PS in Romanian "talpa" means "sole" (as in "sole of the foot"). Maybe it means the same thing in serbian?

well his album was good... but there are other artists out there who are even better IMO

PS in Romanian "talpa" means "sole" (as in "sole of the foot"). Maybe it means the same thing in serbian?

289719[/snapback]

Maybe it means ketchup for all I know... Anyway, what other artists are you thinking of?

289719[/snapback]

Nopski... Talpa means nothing in Serbian. It's some Buddhist bullshit hehe. There was an X-Files episode about Talpa...

talpa also is a new company from a media giant from holland, he's going to launch a new tv station called talpa with top shows / movies etc... http://www.talpa.tv/ ;)

try Filteria for starters... then try to catch a live performance of Ka-Sol (because he still hasn't released his new stuff on CD yet) ;)

289927[/snapback]

Yeah I've heard some filteria, it's just brilliant :) I'll be checking out Ka-Sol too. Thanks