Psychopod - Headlines EP

Basilisk

...this mini-album is still some of the most intelligent-sounding psychedelic trance ever made.

Brilliant work that always inspires... so many unique sound textures and stunning composition. I'm always surprised when I see someone writing somewhere that they aren't very into this release...

Ah, back when T.I.P. was releasing the works of genius.

I think it is great, but I do like the Dreampod mix on the single better than the Dreampod (Video edit)..

278122[/snapback]

No doubt about it! the Dreampod(also Psychopod track) is missing on this release

Headlines EP is one of my most favorite albums! Psychopod (koxbox) at their best ever!

But I think this album is under estimated than it should have...

interestingly built tracks that never get boring no matter how many times you listen them, lots of layers and sounds, so colorful yet very high level of production with super crunchy sounds, warm bass lines & fat kicks... and the percussions… mm mmm… yum yum yum! :D

Its so pity they didn’t kept going on this wonderful path

Ley us see what Frank E have for us the next time.. I have heard he is planning to release a new alnum by his own, as Koxbox.. Since Ian Ion and Frank E has "broke up", Ian Ion has Saiko Pod and Frank E Koxbox.

BTW I have heard Frank E play a live set two times now, and a live gig as Koxbox, in the presence. Oh my, what a sound. It is twisted, psychedelic og tweaked.. Just as it should be.. I'm looking forward to hear the new stuff from him..

I haven't heard all of the track from Headlines but their singles DREAMPOD and PSYCHOPOD are one of the best psychedelic tracks ever. Dreampod is among my favourite tracks...so dreamy, trippy, layered and maximal. Psychopod is more of an examination in psychedelic realms where Stop The Carnage and Universal Mind are more of a avant guarde psychedelia. They rock, what a shame they haven't released an album back then as Psychopod, it would have been better than any Koxbox release for me...:)