You Know the problem....

Guest glimboll

I want to know if you know the problem with cheese feets on the dancefloor?

Everytime when my psychedelicas comes I have it in my nose.

It is a big problem I think, cause my last trip was a horror, everywhere cheese that you can´t eat. weird

oder aber Waescheklammer fuer die Nase..........

oder nie mehr tanzen...(da faellt man ja heutzutage auch nicht mehr aus dem Rahmen.....)

oder aber du bleibst gleich zu Hause..........

oder immer schoen nuechtern sein und die Nase gegen den Wind.......

sorry, i can´t write that in english!

Jenni ....

can't help finding it funny that the German for either is 'ODER' in this thread !!!!!

(Just in case your English doesn't stretch far enough ODOUR = SMELL)

Guest rx7style

Can you ship me some of whatever you had? I was thinking that if I ever come across the situation where I know I'm going to die, I want to do it in style. Why not go out thinking the whole world is inedible cheese? ha ha

Guest aRCH-ViLe

I guess he has been listening too much to Aqua - Barbie Girl, on repeat. This track has, in combination with LSD, DMT or / and hallucinogenic mushrooms, been known to cause a wide range of disastrous strange syndromes, labeled collectively under the term "cheese psychosis".

Those syndromes generally range from feets melting into inedible Gorgonzola, icicles growing out of the nostrils, the mysterious presence of a third eyeball in the back of the head, being unable too write any number other than 23, being unable too listen to any music other than Nitzhonot and plastic Aqua clones, seeing Illuminati and Majestic-12 agents around every corner, the hair gradually turning into radish plants, the affected person forming his / her own Cthulhu sect, or / and bees suddenly building themselves a hive on one of the ear lobes.

Cheese psychosis is gorgonschmanticaly dangerous! Listening to some Dark Soho instead might solve the problem. Too much Barbie Girl and too little Dark Soho, that's the problem. Now put on Sunspot!

Guest glimboll

Hey friends! THAT WAS A JOKE! That is for the guys with no fun in their lifes.

(Strumpling and Nemera) Sorry, but this is a world for crazy people, isn´t it?

Guest Eshanti Brahman

Keep the crazyness coming..............

np: GMS: "Arabian Knights on Mescaline"

now thats what I call cool crazyness :-))

No fun in my life, huh?

I think most of us have TOO MUCH fun in our lives (well, as far as society is concerned....)

I'm a fun-lovin' guy. I just didn't have any clue what the hell you were talking about, jokester

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

there's a fly in my flyswatter