rage against

topsy

Someone told me there are some goa rmxs of rage against the machine songs. Can someone tell who made them.

I like rage agianst the machine, but I like goa-trance even more. A combination of the two has to be very good I think. It has to bring a lot of energy.

i have never heard of that one... really??? maybe sample some tom morello's stuff wouln't be such a bad idea...but, i have i already have a problem with michelle adamson singing... de la rocha with psy trance? no way it dosen't fit in my square mind... :rolleyes:

I smell Skazi <_<

I've heard of such things, remixes of that nature make me cringe.

Anyway, its not a remix, and it certainly aint' goa. Its got a tasty sample, "all of which are American dreams". Pretty sure its Rage against....

Its by Peacespect - American falaffel.

From Nabi records fukin' brilliant comp, R.M.R

hi to all just to say that yeah there is a old RmX of a Rage Against track

is Rage Against - Killing In The Name (Oxydr RmX) and is pretty old

is just the remix of the instrumental and there are no voice samples (from Zack De La Rocha ) in this track but still a good goatrance track

Bamboolééé!!!

seems hard to find, never mind, and I didn't mean a real rmx but idd the use of a sample, thank you for your reactions, (by the way I don't like skazi) I hope I will find it, like bio_vrelle says, it has to be a good goatrance track