Ubar Tmar-Fusion

Guest cyber

Anyone have any idea where to find this release? I just got an e mail from Boom that it's out of print for a long time:(

Guest bugbread

Uh, give me a way to contact you (an address or something) and I can buy it and mail it to you...They still have it in stock in Tower Records and HMV in Tokyo. Didge, you too. And I think somebody else was looking, too, right?

Guest bugbread

Gaah!!

Ok, sorry folks, looks like it's a no-go. Banks here don't accept cheques (they aren't used in Japan, it's a cash-based economy), and so I figured I'd use Paypal. Well, Paypal charges $0.00 for transactions to America, $0.55 for transactions to Canada, $1.50 for transactions to Europe, Mexico, Hong Kong, etc., and....$7.00 for transactions to Japan!?!?!?!

Fuck this country is expensive!

So unless I can figure out a way for you guys to send me the cost of the CD without having to pay about the same amount in processing fees, I probably can't send them to you.

Any ideas?

I was looking for that too...

perhaps I could send you something that you can't find over there in exchange?

And if I am not mistaken, Chaosunlimited still have a few copies of True for a crazy crazy small price of £2

bomble

Guest bugbread

The problem is that the scene here is huge, so I can find everything.

Anyway, I'm still looking into possibilities.

Guest didge

thanks bugbread - a very generous offer indeed =)

i can't believe you guys don't have checks! how do you send money?

and also, you say the scene is huge over there - how many people attend the usual outdoor trance gatherings?

i can't think of any other way to do it =(

Guest Deep Kick

bugbred

how about international money order?

i think it works....i could be wrong.....

im not lookin for this CD but a little help

didge

last year, around 10000 people....haha...huge.....

hope its goin to be less but actually goin to be more...gaaaaaa

Guest bugbread

If people here need to pay other people, they pay them in cash, and if you need to pay a company for anything you do a bank transfer (it costs maybe $2). It's freakin' ridiculous.

I called my bank, and although they don't handle checks, they said that the main branch of the bank does. I'm gonna check with them how much it costs.

I suppose if worst comes to worst I'll just convince my dad to open a PayPal account in the U.S. He doesn't know much about computers, though, so it will take some effort. ^_^

So bear with me, folks, this may be doable after all!

Just a note on the size of the scene: the most attended party on New Year's Eve last year featured Hallucinogen, Raja Ram, GMS, Logic Bomb, etc. etc. It beat out every other genre of electronic music by a mile. Psy isn't "mainstream", per se, but it's probably the most massive "underground" scene there is.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mick Chaos

Fusion has not been available for some time now. Chaos do have UBAR TMAR - RHYTHISM CD on MATSURI for 3.20 Euro plus shipping.