A Finished Track... "Above the Sunrise".

i like the kick, nice and clean...

when u introduce the kick and bass u need to keep it going longer.. ur break @0:25 comes too early... not a bad break but we just start to get in the track and u break too quickly...

the melodies after that are a little repetitive, try making a 2 measure melody, or even better a 4 measure one, so it keeps changing...

i don't like the melody @2:08, too fluffy for my taste...

but nice pads @2:49, nice soft sound...

yeah that melody has to go man, it stays on for too long and it doesn't sound powerfull enough...

then after the break @ min 4 try introducing some new sounds to keep it interesting...

and the break is too long...

@ 5:36 the melody doesn't fit with the bass, try making it in the same key..

and the last melody ... well sounds like a nintendo melody.... not my cup of tea to say the least...

for melodies try putting more shorter notes and experimenting with the lenthg of the notes... and make ur melodies longer...

the melodies after that are a little repetitive, try making a 2 measure melody, or even better a 4 measure one, so it keeps changing...

256654[/snapback]

I didn't fully understood what you said in here... what do you mean by 2 measure melody or 4...?

And thanks a lot for the tips. I'll try to fix it... :)

The basslines is excellent, too bad the melody at 2.10 sounds really amateur, it sounds simple, try working more on sounds and melodies. As benf52 said the break is too long at 4. At 5.30 it sounds wrong indeed. On the whole it really sounds amateur and simple, like a track I could make with Rave Ejay 2. You have a lot a lot a lot of work to make it better. It's a pity, I really like the bassline, i think the track could be better if you'd focus on the basslines, and noises, but not too many melodies. But well, if it's not your taste...

The basslines is excellent, too bad the melody at 2.10 sounds really amateur, it sounds simple, try working more on sounds and melodies. As benf52 said the break is too long at 4. At 5.30 it sounds wrong indeed. On the whole it really sounds amateur and simple, like a track I could make with Rave Ejay 2. You have a lot a lot a lot of work to make it better. It's a pity, I really like the bassline, i think the track could be better if you'd focus on the basslines, and noises, but not too many melodies. But well, if it's not your taste...

256803[/snapback]

Actually it's my taste... I don't know what I did this kind of melody.. :\

But now I'm working only on psy, goa or full-on.

But as I said... It's one of my old tracks, I just finished it without touching his melodies and such...