PCR Midi Controller

Guest djnemo

Guest djnemo

So, I bought myself a new midi controller, (Old one broke). Finally I have come to the conclusion that I need to make use of all those programmable knobs and buttons, but I do not know HOW!

I suck, I know! Does ANYONE out there have this setup, and knows how to get it working.

Cubase SX2

Edirol PCR M1 (or any PCR)

Any hints are welcome. Basically, I want to program the knobs for the softsynths (which I think I can figure out, thats an easy one).

What I have problems with, is to assign the buttons to START STOP PAUSE FORWARD etc.

Thanks in advance.

Cubase SX2

Edirol PCR M1 (or any PCR)

What I have problems with, is to assign the buttons to START STOP PAUSE FORWARD etc.

I've got the PCR-30 (very similar to the M1) which I use with Sonar. However I think the clue for you is to look at the section in the manual on how to use the M1 as a control surface. I know thats the settings I use with Sonar.

I think its a case of getting the keyboard in the right mode (I think it will be in the appendix) and then tell your sequencer you've got a control surface.

Andy