3. TALAMASCA & SCHYZOTROP - ACTION

4. ELECTRIC UNIVERSE - MURPHY'S LAW

5. XEROX & ILLUMINATION - TRIBAL METAL

6. NOMAD - I FANTASY

7. TIM SCHULDT - STAND AND DRIFT

8. PLANET B.E.N. - YOUR OWN REALITY

9. ORGANIC NOISE - FACTOR X

10. X-DREAM - FALL OUT RMX

Here is first compilation from Planet B.E.N.'s new label compiled by japanese dj Abe. Here is crazy selection of completely different genres in trance music nowadays. I like some tracks and some I really hate, like ACTION and TRIBAL METAL, two non sense tracks with guitars and they completely ruined this compilation. Rinkadink's track LOST LOUNDRY is crazy and demented and some kind of good. I didn't like their previous work but this seem interesting but still n ot that captivating. LIQUID INTERFACE is good full on actually, not so innovative but not annoying and has driving effect. MURPHY'S LAW is pretty good Electric Universe piece that sounds similar to last album. It is again melodic but it ahs that full on bass line that he surely didn't need. I FANTASY is for me the best on compilation, psychedelic and melodic, new direction from Nomad I see. STAND AND DRIFT is typical Tim Schuldt, dark and energetic, I like it pretty much. It doesn't sound so mechanical as his last piece. YOUR OWN REALITY is pretty good Planet BEN's track and even though it has full on feel I still find it energetic enough to work on parties for example. FACTOR X begins the minimal ending of compilation. It sounds like beginning of some lunacy, the way I like minimal songs, dark and mean. It has crazy ending and you feel like they did turn crazy in the end. FALL OUT RMX is not bad but it is not that inspirative as previous one. All in all, this is strange mix of full on, psychedelic, melodic and minimal, worth for NOMAD, TIM SCHULDT, ORGANIC NOISE, PLANET BEN and ELECTRIC UNIVERSE...7/10

hi seraph thanks for reviewing it!

her are some more information about the mixture of that cd,he,he...

its the planetary-nation festival cd wich will be held every year in japan and the idea was to have this artist wich played on that festival on this compilation.

the festival is organised by b.e.n. and abe.......... :)

thx again for it.... B)

for more info have a look at

WWW.PLANET-BEN.NET