return to the source

i would very much appreciate it if anyone can tell me of the old pyramid/rtts/volume vinyl singles that came out in the mid 90s... here are the ones i know (not many - only a handful out of 15 or so i'm guessing)

Hallucinogen / Doof / Mindfield / Medicine Drum - Spiked / We Are Free / Odyssey of the Mind / Wizard's Brew P 001 95 12"

Outer Active - Up & Atom / Acrogen P 002 ?? 12"

Slide / Moksha / Cosmic / Paradise Gaia - Chase / ? / Dreams / ? RTTS07 ?? 12"

the later stuff i know of too...

Quirk / Electric Tease - Disco Trash / The Edge RTTS10LPS 01 12"

Dogma 3000 - Hey Mr. Juice [Orig w/Gus Till / Club Mix?] RTTS12T 01 12"

Shakta & In R Voice - Present Moment [Orig / Electric Tease Mix] RTTS13T 01 12"

but yeah... those old ones, i have no idea what they are... or if they even exist - i'm just guessing!

thanks... and its for the astralogue - i want a good RTTS page since that label is so important (my opinion)..

Oy Basilisk ... Looking forward to seeing the new updated Astralouge... Do you have an estimate on when you'll have the update ready?

About RTTS, have you asked Phil Ross? If not, you might want to do so:

phil@rtts.com

Stay fresh!

DeathPosture

i'm working as hard as i can this weekend and i really hope to have it up at the beginning of the next week... its a LOT of work -phew- inserting track lists and other features =)

hey i spose i should just email the guys.. i did a while ago but didnt recieve much of a response (they sent me a list of their new stuff which wasn't quite what i was after)... i should try again, thanx

thanks DP, though of course my purpose in all this is to provide a nice reference guide, especially for vinyl fans... my biggest frustration when i got into buying wax was the lack of vinyl tracklists -anywhere-... you can find the cd but good luck having any idea whats on the vinyl album... goa is great music, i'm just glad i can provide something useful for people.. =)

Guest DjBlondiE

yah, i only spin vinyl...but more and more people keep telling me to start spinning CDS...i have hundreds of records, so you can imagine how EXPENSIVE it is to spin only vinyl! i have tracklistings for some vinyl in my collection if anyone needs...

Guest Full Lotus

I have the first 2 RTTS singles, the Hallucinogen and Outer Active ones. Unfortunately, alot of music is not coming out on vinyl. I still buy ep's, but I get albums on CD now. Unfortunately that's how it is going......