Cinos Trading Inc.

Cinos

Posted Image

Welcome! Please check my Discogs Want List for ideas on what to offer for these CDs. If you don't have any of those CDs for trade, make an offer anyway - there are many CDs I want that I haven't listed on Discogs.

What Cinos Trading Inc. promises to you

1. Sending of package at the same time as you, in all cases where the receiver isn't completely unknown.

2. Well packaged items.

3. No more delay in answering PM's - each one will be replied as soon as humanly possible.

4. Visible documentation on possible damage, and exact descriptions where photos do not show it.

Special Offer: The first person to make a trade with me from the making of this topic will receive a free promo copy of Aes Dana - Memory Shell. This bonus comes in a plastic pocket, i.e. no jewel case or booklet. (if you mention this!)

Here is the current list of tradeable items. Remember, the rarer the CD, the rarer or bigger the offer will have to be. ONLY trading. That is, not selling, not giving away. (duh)

Any trading offers are welcome.

Albums

Saafi Brothers - Mystic Cigarettes

Pleiadians - IFO

Pleiadians - Family Of Light

V/A - The Truth Of Communication

V/A - Gaia 1+2

Power Source - Cosmic Waves

Elysium - Celestial Sounds And Neurotic Tribal Beats

UX - Ultimate Experience

V/A - In My Brain Selected by Xerox

and SFX - Rainbirds! (just be aware that I want something really good for this one. Perfect condtion!)

Singles

Tilt - I Dream

Sven Väth - L'Esperanza

Compliations

V/A - Psi-trance (lots of rare classics on this!)

What I want

Transwave - Hypnorhythm

Chakra & Edi Mis - The Promised Land

Blue Planet Corporation - Blue Planet

Juno Reactor - God Is God

and lots and lots of others

You didnt get back to me about the xdream radio....should I take it that you don't wanna exchange?

244352[/snapback]

Ahem. Sorry, I had completely forgotten. :(

So what were you offering again?

Aaaah nothing like good service. I think I had (from your wanted list) prana or erm, a flock of bleeps? I cant remember, wheres your wanted list gone?

Aaaah nothing like good service.  I think I had (from your wanted list) prana or erm, a flock of bleeps? I cant remember, wheres your wanted list gone?

244356[/snapback]

The link is in the first post. Anyway, is the Prana - Geomantik the original, or the re-release?

I sincerely apologize for whatever trouble my forgetfulness may have caused.

Hehe its the original, I've had it many years. I tell you what, I'll see whether I can find it, and I'll get back to you :)

No worries about the forgetfulness :P

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Updated. Be sure to read the text about only trading and equally rare/big offers.

(and don't come saying anything about IFO... this time it's definite.)

• 3 weeks later...