Broken Symmetry Monday - DJ Yaniv (Hadshot)

krelmatrix

Broken Symmetry on http://www.eccentricbeats.com - broadcasting *Monday* (April 4)

Win a free Hadshot CD! See below for contest details.

Download at: http://www.krelmatrix.com

Chat at: www.sonicblend.com/chat/

--------

Monday is the Hadshot show! My guest is none other than the dirty groovemaster extraodinaire DJ Yaniv Tal. Amongst his work running the long-successful label Hadshot Haheizar (plus all of the other spawn of the Alien News label group) and one of the premier electronic music distributors Cosmophilia Media, Yaniv somehow finds time to jack audiences worldwide with his filthy elektro-flavored beats. With enough CD compilations under his belt to cripple a small elephant, the man knows good music.

Please join in as Yaniv treats you to an 80-minute mix of elektrotektribal beats and all things beyond. The first 40 minutes is the usual Dr. Krelm breakstekprogressivetribalkitchensink mashup.

And here is you chance to win a free taste of what Hadshot has to offer. We will be giving away free copies of Hadshot's most recent CD Chosen#3 (info: www.discogs.com/release/413508) to 3 lucky people. How to win? Simple - guess the tracklist of Yaniv's mix. :) The 3 people who can spot the most tracks from Yaniv's mix (broadcasting during the final 80 minutes of the show) will have a copy of Chosen#3 sent to them.

Yaniv and I will be dropping a few hints in the chatroom, so be sure to stop by and get the heads up on the competition! :)

www.sonicblend.com/chat/

Send your entries to info@krelmatrix.com within 24 hours of the broadcast's end to be eligible.

---

info:

Broken Symmetry feat. Dr. Krelm

Guest for April 4 - DJ Yaniv Tal + Chosen#3 Contest

1st & 3rd Monday of the month

2-4pm (EST), 7-9pm (GMT), 20-22:00 (Germany)

www.eccentricbeats.com

chat at www.sonicblend.com/chat/

download archives at www.krelmatrix.com

Up soon:

April 18 - Pottrockerz (MOS + Vertikal Records)

(Tomtron is ill is posteponed until later)

May 2 - Feenstaub (Phil Alicke + Steve B)

others upcoming...

Karton (Sound Not Scene), Peter Digital (Digital Structures), DJ Nietzche, The Gay Satanic Hippies (Hell) and many others....

how many tracks will he play (to know how many I should guess)...

and where do I write my guess? in the chatroom on the day? or pm you or smt?

how many tracks will he play (to know how many I should guess)...

15 tracks - the mix is pre-recorded, so I already know all of the tracks. :)

and where do I write my guess? in the chatroom on the day? or pm you or smt?

"Send your entries to info@krelmatrix.com within 24 hours of the broadcast's end to be eligible."

send me an email. ;)

I know you will already know one of the songs based on a previous conversation we had here. :D

Here is the tracklist for the first 40 minutes of the show (not part of the contest ;) )...

Part I - Dr. Krelm

01. Elite Force - Peyote Road (Kingsize)

02. Martin H - Things All Right [Dub] (Hadshot)

03. Shanti - Physical Presence (Black & White)

04. Vision & Canedy - Check the Sound (Hadshot)

05. James Benitez - Not Over Yet [Deep Abyss Mix] (Plastik Park)

06. Shiloh - Mana (Electrofly)

07. Minilogue - Little Sisters (Sprout Music)

08. Perfect Stranger - Nobody's Perfect (Iboga)

Big thanks to everybody for tuning in! For anybody that was unable to tune in, both sets from the show are currently on my website:

http://www.krelmatrix.com

There are also a couple other mixes on there to check out.....

And please email me by 9pm GMT (4pm EST) tomorrow with your guesses for the tracklist of Yaniv's set. :D

This show totally did it for me!!!

sry I wasn't there for the chat, an important meeting at work held me from doing so, not that I would of managed to point out more than 2 of the tracks yaniv played.

This style of electro is soo appeling to me, and I am not normally attracted to older sounding 80s influnced sounds but man, this is so good and yaniv can mix it soo well.

Krelm's unique style was a perfect mix to Yaniv, bringing a psychedelic and tribal break it-build it-progress it vibe with his sounds.

I have already listened to the show twice and will do again.

thanks and keep it coming

-Tom