First full on track :)

I'm pretty new to goa and all the time I see the term 'full on' what exactly does it mean?

first of all please make it smaller, it's over 10 mb. you can use variable bitrates for example. from 32-160kbps or so.

the first 3 minutes: nice bassline and drums and sounds for the first 2 minutes. the 3rd minute is just too empty for a long time for my tastes. after that it gets more interesting :)

after the break (at 5 minutes or so) with the weird voice the music is more filled up wich is nice. The only thing I don't like there, or maybe I would like it if the volume of that sound wouldn't be so high. The saw-like sound I mean starts at 6:24.

also I liked the voice in the intro, did you record it yourself?

Yeap ... i see that the saw is too high ... but my idea was to go crazy & wierd at the end of the track :)

That's all ...

The speech is from The game "Heretic 2" (ithink :)

Sorry about lo-fi quality of that hodja man ... i mean etho voice from that man :)

This quite OK. The beginning is repetive, but towards the end it gets better and better, and while being a bit long, it'd fit along well on a generic full-on compliation. :)

What to improve... more changes and twists in the beginning, I'd say. Perhaps a sample or two.

I think this priest or whateva is, fits very nicely :) The track is well structured, the sounds are well-chosen. Imo it doesn`t have a real main theme, but when you have planned it this way - I accept it too :D

Man, are you from Bulgaria ? B)

:) Мммм дам ... то сигурно има и още шемети тука някъде из форумите разни ...

Месри за пожеланието ... а на теб всичко хубаво за напред !!!