Meller - Solar drums 2004 [ap records]

Sputum Rotgut

Posted Image

Debut album for nothing less then the hottest Progressive Psychedelic Trance band in Germany. For the last years Marco Scherer, who is the wind and fire behind Meller, has been producing the most pumping - Fat - Ass shaking Progressive Psychedelic Trance tracks in collaboration with several producers and DJs such as DJ Mel, Heiko Klinger and Andrew the Unicorn. Truly unique sound with tribal influences. I had to listen this several times when i got this. I really tell u, if u haven't listen yet.. do it now!

Check from psyshop

This album was just reviewed on a thread in these forums toward the end of 2004. Most of the less-than-ten reviews were not posititve, as they said it sounded too clubish, and the singing or voices were cheesy; just plain bad. I went over all the tracks based on the samples and only liked one or two of the samples. The rest sounded too ordinary. There is just too much so-so, fairly good stuff out there, so unless its really good or great, it usually gets mostly unnoticed amongst all the other so-so stuff. One or two good tracks isn't good enough now days. If its that good, most times it will get positive recognition on forums like these. ;)

mmkay.. i haven't noticed. I'm new here. Of course there's always people who don't like and who likes somekind of music, but i liked this one. Especially track "Kick your shoes". It's true that sound is bit clubbish, but it doesn't matter me. :P

• 2 months later...