erez singing!!!!???????

Guest Avogaden

Anyone here heard that infected track that has someone singing trough the whole song??

Just downloaded.

What the hell is that??????????

Is it erez singing?? whos is singing??

hahahahaha

As difficult as it is to belive the tracks isnt bad.... I dont know!!

Its strange...

Guest Entare

Is the songs name Infected rock, because I have it for a long time now and it is IM style and I believe that Erez is singing in hebrew I think. By the way this song is unreleased. Nice song not bad at all. I like the ending of it. bOOm!!

Guest purple passion

its Duvdev singing, not Erez.

theres another vocal track called Ra'ash with an Israeli singer called Avtipus. I much prefer this one. (even though i dont understand the lyrics,infected did a good job on the music part)

Guest Akira

Which track are you talking about? There's a track on Israliens 2 (I-Zen feat Duvdev) that features Duvdev singing..

Guest Entare

Then I guess it is duvdev's voice. Don't know but the rest of the songs but I like Infected rock it is kinda fresh and different from the usuall IM style. bOOm!!

Guest Dovla

drop out is the best infected single ever, and duvdev is singing...although infected rock sounds fucking awful this one rules...can't wait for their new album :)