track that hallucinogen played at the chillout

unikos

its been a while since then but surely a lot who where there must remember the track. it was a wacky ambientish tune that turned really crazy later on (very long track) and the most characteristic thing i can remember is that it had some excellent violin samples/sounds... someone there told me it could be from propellerheads but i havent been able to track it down!

of course any hints are much appreciated : )

this happened during the second samothraki (2002) not the last one!!

you gotta give us more than that. was it drum n bass (ish)? was it maybe that old hallucinogen tune which name i can't remember? the one that turns into a folk tune at the end.. well?

i watched the whole set and wasn't even that twisted at the time, had a chit chat with michele too :) she's a fine bird! :lol:

yes it was drum n bass ish and possibly had some breaks too. then there were some violin-like sounds (nothing like celtic cross btw) i really dont think it was simon s tune..

unfortunately i was twisted at the time so i cant tell too much ; )

traveller you just might remember it because all the people went crazy at some point in the track... also that awesome soundsystem helped!

cheers for helping man!

hmm....

i apologise but it seems that i was sooo twisted at the time that i forgot at which samothraki it actually was....

it was at the second samothraki (2002)..... not the last one!

all other info i said is correct except i was wrong in a minor detail. the year!!

i feel VERY stupid..

perhaps i really am more stupid now than i was in 2002 ; )

im gonna edit my first post now!