music from brazil

Guest reece

indeed trance in brazil is going off at the moment!!!

from all acounts, its turning into the new goa!

check out the isratrance forum, heaps of brazillians there that should be able to help you out.

for music, check out groups like mukunga umbura and wrecked machines, there are heaps more out there but i cant remember at the mo.

there's also a kinda underground album out on wajanga records containing all brazillian artists.

:-)

Guest AtomikElf

awesome, hopefully they wont release any cold minimal boring sh!t, and hopefully they will bring back some colour and full on flavour back to the scene.......can't wait ;)

Guest reece

atomikelf, like most places, ive heard a bit of everything coming from brazil,... lotsa gms inspired stuff, and some miniaml-ish acts too.

if your looking for colour and full-on flavour, check out the new danish crew! (apoxina rec. psychovader is a good place to start!)

:-)

Guest Avogaden

I'm from brasil.

Actually we have quite few artists now. But still no expressive one.

It's really becoming the new goa...

hahaha

Never though about that but now that you mention....

Many many of the world most famous psy artists are moving, and living here now.

we have everything that trace needs...

Beautiful places to make parties, friendly and beautiful people, lots of cultures, many new djs....

Well... the only thing I can say is, come here and you'll see.

I'm sure anyone who came for ypy poty, trancendence, earthdance, and many ohter parties were not dissapointed.

I'm not going to put track names here because some are avaiable in AG and i'm not shure the artists would like that.

Come here and listen for yourself!!!

PLUR

Guest andreyy

I am brazilian too.

There are lots of DJs here but no mainstream goa artist yet. When someone says about the brazilian scene they are talking about the parties, the vibe etc. Its true though that hundreds of the best trance artists are coming to parties all over the country and helping the thing to get off. Trance promoters are doing a great job here and should take some credit. Take my case (as a party goer) for example: I live in a @!#$ town and in the last semester we had everything playing here from Psysex to Deedrah (and place Dimitri Nakov and DJ Antaro in the middle of it)... Anyway what I like most about trance (second to the music) is how multi-cultural and global its getting. In a good way.

Guest j@BugSystem

if you're looking for good music from brazil, you should chek Stralia & Vibra... they have anamazing full-on style, stralia is a colaboration between 2 brothers and i guess vibra is on of them solo. They were featured on the last Neurobiotic Records - Fast Forward compilation....expect some good stuff from these guys.

( :