X-Dream

Cinos

yes... but does that mean it's good music???

224634[/snapback]

well yes it is good music...

if u can't hear that i would suggest u get ur ears cleaned...

but of course it's not ur style so i am not surprised u don't think it's good music..

for u good music = style u like, u can't seem to be able to get passed it...

oh well ur loss...

What a shame they never made an album like PANIC IN PARADISE / STOP songs which are 2 of my favourite ones from them...

224295[/snapback]

Actually, X-Dream made an album called "Panic In Paradise" released in 2000, with some remixes and tunes unreleased on album. Pretty good album, though not to the standard of "Radio".

1998?

224649[/snapback]

hehe, well yes that makes more sense. I suppose hearing it in 2001 just took away some of the surprise and appeal, but thats my fault. :D

Just listening to 'We Created Our Own Happiness' and it still sounds excellent :)

Though can't really see how anyone could call this, or 'Radio', goatrance...cause this definitely isn't. Monotonous, dark atmosphere, fat deep basslines, hypnotic effects all over the place...that's what I would call X-dream. Yeah, not goa, but still some killertastic music :lol:

np: X-dream - Aurorix...man that bassline! Can't get enough of it...basstastic! :lol:

Dragonflier, I know about that 'album', but I meant real album in such demented psychedelic style cause that level of psychedelia they haven't achieved on any album and if the whole album was in such style it will surely be their best. I know that on that album are even singles from 1995, like Pollinator stuff which I also like but that is more a collection of their singles stuff...Thanks anyway....;)

Their best side projects are:

The Delta (the first one obviously) and COP (Children of Paradise is freekin so cool!!!)

The Delta is only 1 half of X-Dream (Marcus) along with members of Midimiliz and Spirallianz (Arne and Wayan).

Im looking forward to the other half of X-Dream's side project, Prime Suspect.

Just listening to 'We Created Our Own Happiness' and it still sounds excellent :)

Monotonous, dark atmosphere, fat deep basslines, hypnotic effects all over the place...that's what I would call X-dream. some killertastic music  :lol:

224718[/snapback]