psynews.org in mushroom magazine

Guest preus

usualy its only in german, but some of their interviews are in english, but i can speak german and translate ? or use babel fish :)

Guest Honguito

We're all like and big happy family. Okay okay, sometimes we have some fights. But what family doesn't huh? A family isn't a true family if it doesn't contain any fighting or incest

Guest psygroove

@all - as I really love this website, I asked Children if it was O.K. to write a review about the site and send it to mushroom magazine. I always had the feeling that only very few german find their way here, so I thought it was time to change that.

I did not get the new issue so far, but a friend of mine told me they actually printed it. As I am really a big fan of this site I was very positive about it.

I reviewed the Track Contest, The Goa Review Database and the Forum which I think are the most useful "Buttons" for me here.

Hope you all agree with what I wrote, else do not hesitate to prove me wrong 8-]

Greets from HH

Arne

Guest preus

@ psygroove & the rest of psynews.

i´ve just your review psygroove :) very posetive and very good discribing what is going here, its quite some work children & mars has build up here, as you mention the track contets. :)

preus