Senior-Citizen Producers in the Future!

healium

This is a really fun idea for me to think about!

Basically with Psytrance comming about in the last 10 years, we have a bunch of young men making the music..

Do you think they will stop when they get old?

In other words, what will Simon Posford or Shulman be doing when they're like 65 years old?

And what will we be listening to?

Is there any reason that age would end the careers of our current psytrance producers?

Wouldn't they get better with age?

I mean, what else are they going to do - go get a real job or something?

Electronic music isn't like singing or playing an instrument where it's a physical task, it's all about selecting the sounds and such you want...

What do you think?

I know they did a scientical research once with the conclusion the music that you listen at the age of 18-23 will be the music for the rest of your life... or in that direction...

still don't believe that research cause time changes.... With the all new technologies & internet music is more spread then ever so :rolleyes:

Don't know of this is a contribution to your topic :D ...

I think they will still be making music but be too old to release it or play it at gigs.

Simon doesn't need another job, he's rich&famous enough to live from his music.

the party scene is very young. And i think when the people get older they will listen to chill out