Astralasia

Zebedee Gherkin

Scaning Amazon just now I see that Astralasia have recently re-released their first few albums. I was just wondering what you people here think of them. They're often lumped in with the psy scene and you tend to find a lot of their stuff on 90s Goa Head, Return to the Source and Tantrance compilations. Not that all their stuff can be considered trance. A lot of its quite ambient and tribal/world fusion. Still it's all good stuff for tripping out to. If any of you have lived in London you might've been to the Whirl y Gig where 'Hashishin' was the club's signature tune.

Scaning Amazon just now I see that Astralasia have recently re-released their first few albums. I was just wondering what you people here think of them. They're often lumped in with the psy scene and you tend to find a lot of their stuff on 90s Goa Head, Return to the Source and Tantrance compilations. Not that all their stuff can be considered trance. A lot of its quite ambient and tribal/world fusion. Still it's all good stuff for tripping out to. If any of you have lived in London you might've been to the Whirl y Gig where 'Hashishin' was the club's signature tune.

217660[/snapback]

I don't believe it! I was looking for their first albums and Yes!!! They're re-released!!! Great!!!!