New cheesy track

I'd buy your CD.

217132[/snapback]

wicked. :blink: how much would you pay for a signed copy, and where can I send it to?

but why not start with a free compilation; Elixiria - Private Message Mp3 compilation and make a nice review out of it in the review section? I'd do it myself, but my review would naturally be a bit biased for obvious reasons... :ph34r:

thanks man :D

wicked.  :blink: how much would you pay for a signed copy, and where can I send it to?

but why not start with a free compilation; Elixiria - Private Message Mp3 compilation and make a nice review out of it in the review section? I'd do it myself, but my review would naturally be a bit biased for obvious reasons...  :ph34r:

thanks man  :D

217154[/snapback]

I will listen to that when I get the chance. As about your CD... I might indeed buy it when I have some money left... like next month. But I'll listen to the other tracks first. :lol:

:(  ... no problem man  :)  none of the tracks were any good..? .......not even mine......?  :unsure:  ;)

217651[/snapback]

That was the exception. I didn't listen to all of them though, seeing as the first five were a bit... not good.

However: I listened to the other tracks of yours. I must say that Tinnitys was really good. Really good.

And at last a suggestion: Try expanding the vocal element in Cheddar, put in some more parts of "song", and perhaps make the drums a bit harder... Listen to Shpongle - The Sixth Revelation for ideas.

And at last a suggestion: Try expanding the vocal element in Cheddar, put in some more parts of "song", and perhaps make the drums a bit harder... Listen to Shpongle - The Sixth Revelation for ideas.

217653[/snapback]

thank youuuuu. :) I had a super hard kick in that one, but needed to make it a little less "in your face". the drum-roll otherwise could definitely be developed.