Introduction + music

Hello, everybody..

I'm from Sweden and produce goa/psy as Resonant Structures. I've seen many posts here that get no comments, but I'll post some of my tracks anyway. Any comments welcome!

These tracks are pretty old by now and might not represent my future sound that well but most people seem to like them so maybe some of you guys will enjoy them as well...

Worms

Timeless void

Reverse dream sequence

"Worms" is a couple of months old by now... The other two tracks are from late '03/ early '04.

Anyway, I think this looks like a nice forum and I'll try to contribute as much as I can! Take care,

Fredrik a.k.a. Resonant Structures

Hi!

I didn't like "worms" i dont think de bass is playing tha base note of those melodies. it doesnt feel right. And i dont like the sound of the kick.

I liked the other two songs much more, some very nice melodies. Didn't like the kick of reverse dream sequence. It kicks me to much in the chest, i like to be kicked more in the groin and stomach! :lol:

Otherwise it's areally good song. Nice!

Hi there, Negrosex..

Thanks for the comments. I totally agree with you about the kicksound in "Worms" and "Reverse..." - I don't like that sound myself. "Reverse dream sequence" suffers from really bad amateur-mastering, thus the sound. In the case of "Worms" it's simply just a bad choice of sound...

Don't think I agree with you about the bass being out of key, though.. Anyway, thanks for taking time to listen to my tracks!

> Fredrik

PS. Ser nu att du är svensk..? Vilken stad kommer du ifrån?