Full On From Copenhagen

Sorry, I edited your post with a http:// infront of the url for those who cant download by entering the url, but have to right click and save target as. (Such as me).

I will have a listen later on :)

thnx Nemo :)

And maybe u could also tell me if the bassline is untight , 2 persons told me this .. while 5 others did mention it ..

Thanx in advance :)

211052[/snapback]

i find it a bit untight to actually i get the feeling its of beat or something or maybe its just me thats so tired :P

Otherwise its chilly tune like the soft feeling of it

greets rowe

I dig it. The bassline sounds better, and great overall sound. The hi hats rock, good pauses, although I thought it would sound even better if the melodic synth at the end started earlier, or have a longer ending. the end sounded a bit short, but maybe that's just me

High quality :D

The final mix sounds smooth and nice. The track is quite soft now - and I like that. You could blast the beat a bit more (by hard compression i guess) but as it sounds right now i think it stands out in a good way.

Personally I tend get sick and tired of these ridiculous loudness levels that seem to have become standard in todays music and mastering.

`Position Of The Sun´ sounds quite fresh to me because it doesn't follow any "loudest is best"-rules... Instead it foucs on the atmosphere between the sounds and the basic rhythm. Easily said: the foucs is on the melodic parts and the flow, which is more musical to my ears than songs by producers who seem to concentrate more on about who can squeeze the most out of the Limiter.