Gus Till - Electric Oceans

Trolsk

Gus Till has released a new album called Electric Oceans. The release text for this album is the funniest thing I've read in a while:

Gus Till has been active as a musician, producer and Dj since the Punk days...

...of the 70's in Melbourne Australia.

It participates psychedelic trance scene as slinky wizard from genesis, recently album release with the Zen Lemonade name is newer than Dragonfly in memory, scene prominent creator Gus Till.

Chill out album, electric of the highest quality which is colored in image of the south of the fantasy which the he sends ocean.

Comfortable warmly the acoustic image which is the straw raincoat which is done covers the whole and it is exotic and one oriental starts projecting fantastic scene beautifully.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/thc/thc1cd001.html

This text must be a direct translation from japanesse or something.

A lot of psy-trance release texts tend to be poorly written, but this has got to be the worst I've seen so far.

Btw, the samples at Psyshop sounds ok, has anyone heard the full album?

Haha, sweet. I also heard there is a Gus Till album called Dub Shadows... this true? Any trance on either of these albums or just ambient? I'm still waiting for a solid Bus album... Zen Lemonade just didn't do it for me (not enough anyhow).

210876[/snapback]

The Dub Shadows album was released on a label called Cyan. The album wasn't very exciting:

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=4223

Bus and Slinky Wizards albums have been on the top of my list for so many years now. :(