Unusual Suspects

The Total Eclipse remix of dorset perception is one of the lamers remixes I've ever heard! It totally loses the whole feeling of the track, and is BARELY a remix. Its simply a new total eclpise track with a few dorset perception "samples."

Anybody else feel the same way? the rest of the album was pretty kick-ass!

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

but that remix sucked ass!

Guest Raider

Is reminds me of the Mystery Of The Yeti trance remix, though less powerful. Despite that, I still think TE has added a unique touch to the track, and I find it great. Though, I would love to see a trance remix of this unique track! :D

Guest Mike D

re·mix Pronunciation Key (r-mks)

tr.v. re·mixed, re·mix·ing, re·mix·es

To recombine (audio tracks or channels from a recording) to produce a new or modified audio recording: remixed a popular ballad and turned it into a dance hit.

I like the track a lot - but no way near as much as the original. I think it is a genuinely different interpretation, but not an absolutely essential one.

Apparently Ott has done some remixes of Shpongle tracks that are atleast as good as the originals....

I shall try to get my hands on some...

bomble

Guest lifeform

It just doesn't sound as cool because the original exceeds it by about uh... about a million. Your not gonna get much cooler than the original

I mean it wouldn't have been that bad if they took out the dorset perception "pieces" that they sprinkled in and just called it a new track - but the ENTIRE time I was expecting "ok where's dorset perception come in......"

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

Now that I've heard it a few more times its not as bad........ but u call this a remix?