How artist choose the name?

Sometimes when i hear one track i realy find it's absolutly response to the name who artist choose for the track :huh:

But how realy they choose the track's names? And of course their own project name :)

207372[/snapback]

I know that Cari Lekebush used to have a generator for it. All you needed to do was to feed it with words that you like and then it would like make a name of 2 words in it.

I dont know about other artists, but I choose by the mood that I am in. My latest track I have been working with was called by the date that I made it (thats how they all start out), and one day I really had a strange feeling about things, and then it was called "Strange Feelings".

See my tracknames have the names because of a sample in the track, or by a feeling that I have at the moment when the track is being made.

I think that many artists maybe do the same :)

Sometimes when i hear one track i realy find it's absolutly response to the name who artist choose for the track :huh:

But how realy they choose the track's names? And of course their own project name :)

207372[/snapback]

its just a matter of inspiration , feeling and of course youve got to like the name .

the name you choose got to be related to the soundscapes you will develop and the universe you will develop. for example RA is related to the egyptian culture , so his music shows you the egyptian universe , egyptian melodies and beyond... :)

about naming songs well i listen to the song im producing and then i name it with the feeling im having about it... its just up to you , there´s no rules about this , the more imagination you have the more intersting the project will be.

Take care ,

Filipe.

• 3 weeks later...