Reaktor 4 The best way out of there ! Acid

i have all musicprogram that is released on earth. and after Orion, Reason, Fruityloops, Cakewalk++ has bored me for a while. I dont own a keyboard. So i cant use Reason as a Masterunit. with mixers external... That costs a lot of money. Money i rather use to expand my mind with lsd and acid. Then i discorered Reaktor 3...... and i went on these trips .. Man !! on reaktor 3. it was genius with these synths. and you keyboard could be cool.... but no.. I HAVE ergomtric Microsoft Keyboard And thats a KILLER !! in psychadelic trance on Keyboard. This is real. And then i discovered Reaktor 4 then heaven opened its for me and i had now over 1800 ens SoftSynther i can play with. And now i have tried them all. And now i have over 150 pieces of art.... Imagine the sound i can do!!!! several machines connected and a mixer live in nature and a lot of sound..... I know the secret !!

I would like reaktor 4 too.. but is just too damn expensive

that looks like a good tutorial, if things look different its because i think thats reaktor 2.3 in the screenshots.

After you do that tutorial, you might want to start trying to alter simple synths like the classic VCO in the reaktor 4 library under synths - simple. Like try to change the oscilator or filter macros to whats in the macro library. Once you get that down its pretty easy to rip out a part from an ensemble you like and use it in your own stuff.

Defianetly concentrate on how note pitch / gate work, those are usually the problem if what your making isnt working.

ive owned reaktor since 2.3 and all the manuals are somewhat useless. The same information for the modules is written out in the properties as whats in the manual.