KiWA

yar! i finally got a track list of the kiwa 12" surreal audio put out so i was able to find some of those tunes on audiogalaxy and WOW! psychedelic music with depth and a lot of fun/weird/strange sampling going on! i immediately zeroed in on the one store i could find that had it for sale and ordered that as well as eraser vs yojalka (another 12" i wouldn't have bought if i hadn't heard it through audiogalaxy). the finns are doing good stuff these days! you have to hear this music... it has funk, it has vibe, it has JAZZ samples (and i'm all about the jazz-goa fusion these days).. damn fine music, can't wait for the vinyl to arrive =)

anyhow thought i might pass on that recommendation... if you've raised an eyebrow to some of the recent finnish stuff and wondered how it is, i'd say its wicked new material - something fresh retaining the spirit of the old!

Have you heard the Kiwa chilled track on Elucidations... ummmm

bomble

Guest reece

if you like these guys, check out a group called Salakavala.

they've had one release on exogenic records, and hopefully some more on new finnish labels.

vvvveeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy funky!!!!!!!

:-)