Monitors

I'm considering buying a couple of Alesis monitor one (active), does anyone have experience with them, or can recommend them? I have only listened to them a few times and i think they sound great!

200331[/snapback]

Do listen to Genelec's 1029's as well while you are at it :) Those with the subwoofer.....

Do listen to Genelec's 1029's as well while you are at it :) Those with the subwoofer.....

200334[/snapback]

i have just checked and they doesnt seem to be sold in denmark any longer :(

But what about the Genelec 8030A? They don't have a subwoofer, but with that price they must sound good

I havent listened to them, but in general Genelec have gotten very very good reviews. I am sure that you can get the Genelec 1029's in Denmark still. Where in Denmark are you?

http://www.computerstore.dk/shop/vareliste...av2=multimedia5

there is one shop. And it normally works out that you call one shop, and they will then refer you to another shop if they havent got them. Also you could go to Genelec.se and then call them. I am sure they know of the Danish resellers as well :)

200344[/snapback]

okay cool you found them, but on the link the price is for each monitor, there's no information about the subwoofer, do you know what the sub's name is?

I live in Copenhagen B)

okay cool you found them, but on the link the price is for each monitor, there's no information about the subwoofer, do you know what the sub's name is?

I live in Copenhagen  B)

200348[/snapback]

Ok Mr Digital Psyence,

I have made some phonecalls to Sweden, Finland and then Denmark and I found out the following from my friends and colleagues there.

You can call Lasse at Music House in Copenhagen and tell him that Kennet at New Music has 2 pairs of Genelec 1029A's in stock so he can order them. The number you need to dial is +45 33 18 18 55 (haha and I know you dont need that 33!).

Hope this helped you a bit. Oh and did I mention that if you really want those monitors you need to make that phonecall today! Ask If they have Subwoofers as well on stock!

Ok Mr Digital Psyence,

I have made some phonecalls to Sweden, Finland and then Denmark and I found out the following from my friends and colleagues there.

You can call Lasse at Music House in Copenhagen and tell him that Kennet at New Music has 2 pairs of Genelec 1029A's in stock so he can order them. The number you need to dial is +45 33 18 18 55 (haha and I know you dont need that 33!).

Hope this helped you a bit. Oh and did I mention that if you really want those monitors you need to make that phonecall today! Ask If they have Subwoofers as well on stock!

200388[/snapback]

Wow Mr.Nemo, some nice work you been doin there, thanks, but i can't order until next month cause i need to collect som money first :angry:

And by the way, it's the +45 i dont need :)

I'm considering buying a couple of Alesis monitor one (active), does anyone have experience with them, or can recommend them? I have only listened to them a few times and i think they sound great!

200331[/snapback]

my friend has them. i don't know their specs, but they are very, very nice. buy them

lol are they giving you a percentage on their sales or something?

lol are they giving you a percentage on their sales or something?

201085[/snapback]

No, but I know a LOT of people in the industrie, so I made a couple of calls (since I call for free all around europe), and found out where to get them in Copenhagen, as a favor to a fellow musician.

Why he needed to call today is because these fine pieces of speakers are out of manufactoring, and if you want a set of brand new ones, you will have to dig very deep to get them ;)

No, but I know a LOT of people in the industrie, so I made a couple of calls (since I call for free all around europe), and found out where to get them in Copenhagen, as a favor to a fellow musician.

Why he needed to call today is because these fine pieces of speakers are out of manufactoring, and if you want a set of brand new ones, you will have to dig very deep to get them ;)

201140[/snapback]

And once again, thank you so much for the favor, it's just too bad i didn't have the money at that time :(

I will maybe go out later today and listen to some monitors and compare wich one's i gonna buy :)

It's just sad that i first can buy them in 3 months.....i have just borrowed 25.000 (4300$) Danish kroner i first have to pay off....but after what i have heard i guess it wil bea couple of genelecs :D