New Tracks Online

i doubt anyone is gonna check any of these tracks out, judging from the last post i made...but anyways, i know a lot of u have mad high speed internet and could definately spare the whole minute it would take to download a track... with my slow ass 56k connection it takes me over an hour to upload one song, so any minute you guys can give me of your time means a lot to me..

anyways, the track i suggest u download is ABN - Restless Calm, i dont know im sure some of you might enjoy it..just click the link at the bottom (the ABN experience) to go to the download and streaming page.

thanks a lot, all replies are appreciated!

ABN

Restless Calm:

-Your intro is quiet good..

-Your build-up from 1:30 is quiet good, and the sweet melody that turns on, is nice.

-Your next build-up is good too, the vocal sample you use, is awesome, some dreamy shit you have created here, and with the trancy melody, it is quiet good.

-The next couple of minutes is good, but you maybe have to change the base, taht suddenly appears, it can be too different from the other elements you use.

-The bass I comment earlier fits quiet good, in the last part of the track. Here it gives it a lift, but I think that there is something missing here. You might have to change your melody, to something else here, because in my opinion it does not sound that good. Maybe a sweet melody that continues, and change a bit more, than the one you use.

Conclusion: Nice dreamy track. BUT you might have to do something about the things I wrote, and if you do, I will gladly give it a listen again.

Into the Deep:

-A bit boring intro, maybe a sphere would spice it up a bit.

-The melody is good, and a nice build-up around 1:00, this is the kind of melody I missed in the last part of Restless Calm. BUT your bass here is a bit too boring, the beat is good, and when the beat goes on, the bass it is better than before, but still lags.

-The combination with the 2 melodies is good, the other melody spice the track a bit up.

-The next melody you decide to use, is cool too. Think it is a okay switch you do here.

-The switch after the pause is pretty cool, it sounds like you use a whole new beat, this is cool. The melody is great too, pretty dreamy shit. Sounds a bit like Yahel.

-The next part is cool, I like it, but still sounds like Yahel. Again you are good at making melodies. BUT your bass is too weak I think, but hey, this is not a Full-On track, so it might fit like it is supposed to.

Conclusion: Nice melodies, but it can be too boring from time to time. You should probably make your beat a bit harder. It is too Yahel for me, but if it is him you are inspired of, I can not blame you (of making those weak beats).

Keep up the hard work...

Take care now, bye bye then!!

hey thanks a lot, means a lot to me that u actually took a couple minutes to analyze my track, need more ppl like u around!!! yeah i know theres a lot of stuff i need to change...at the moment im waiting on my new soundcard...for some reason the inputs on my current soundcard dont work with any of the software im using, so i cant use any of my hardware gear..i really want to move past just soft synths, so as soon as i get my new soundcard end of this month, ill be off!!

i really want to change a lot in the "into the deep" track, i know its boring at parts and quite lengthy...but as i mentioned on the download page i just lost my entire hard drive about a month ago so all the original cubase and reason files are gone, all is four tracks, one for drums, one for synth, bass, sfx....so editing small details is a problem..but like i said, as soon as i get my new soundcard ill be making some wicked basslines on my korg electribe mx...tube warmth and all!!

but yeah my main inspiration would definately be protoculture and yahel...

again, thanks a bunch, i appreciate any help i get..i live in a city where no one listens to psy trance so i never get any proper feedback as to what needs improvement..

p.s kinda proud of the vocals in the one track, just recorded it at home in like 2 minutes...gave my girlfriend a mic and told her to sing...amazing how spontaneous little things like that work wonders..

hey thanks a lot, means a lot to me that u actually took a couple minutes to analyze my track, need more ppl like u around!!! yeah i know theres a lot of stuff i need to change...at the moment im waiting on my new soundcard...for some reason the inputs on my current soundcard dont work with any of the software im using, so i cant use any of my hardware gear..i really want to move past just soft synths, so as soon as i get my new soundcard end of this month, ill be off!!

i really want to change a lot in the "into the deep" track, i know its boring at parts and quite lengthy...but as i mentioned on the download page i just lost my entire hard drive about a month ago so all the original cubase and reason files are gone, all is four tracks, one for drums, one for synth, bass, sfx....so editing small details is a problem..but like i said, as soon as i get my new soundcard ill be making some wicked basslines on my korg electribe mx...tube warmth and all!!

but yeah my main inspiration would definately be protoculture and yahel...

again, thanks a bunch, i appreciate any help i get..i live in a city where no one listens to psy trance so i never get any proper feedback as to what needs improvement..

p.s kinda proud of the vocals in the one track, just recorded it at home in like 2 minutes...gave my girlfriend a mic and told her to sing...amazing how spontaneous little things like that work wonders..

I listen to the track Disturbing Behaviour and i think it's a good track. I like the style and the sounds fit great together. If i should critisise anything i dont like how the bass and the bassdrum are mixed, i think there are to little bass in them. Maby a sub-oscillator for the bass and some EQing could take care of that?

It was good enough for me to want to hear some of more so i listened to the song Restless Calm. I Really like this track and i think the mixing is better too, it doesn't have the same bass problem as Disturbing Behaviour. It has a great atmosphere and some oldschool trance elements that i really like. Great track! I can't find anything to critisise about it. Make more tracks like this one! ;)

thanks a lot!! yeah i know if definately have to go back and do some more eq, but like with my other tracks, the original reason and cubase files for disturbing behavior were lost when my computer died...so cant really do too much to fix it...

thanks a lot for your feedback, will definately keep making tracks!!