Recommendations

TTomerine

I just got a copy of Sandman Witchcraft. Wow! That's all I can say. I love this Album. I was wondering if there is anything else out there like it. I've heard it described as non dance floor friendly. I guess that's what I'm looking for at least for at home listening. Some times I get burnt out on that 4/4 constant beat. Can anyone give me some suggestions on some groups that are not so repedative? I love the dark side of trance guitars ect. but I'm open to anything. I also just bought Cyndonia - In fear of a Red Planet. The more I listen to that cd the more I like it. Especially Track 5 I think it is. Well any recommendations of some great non dance floor albums would be greatly appriciated. Thanks, Trevor

BLUE PLANET CORPORATION - BLUE PLANET

GREEN HOUSE EFFECT - GLOBAL WARMING

MAN WITH NO NAME - INTERSTATE HIGHWAY

ART OF TRANCE - WILDLIFE ON ONE

THE MUSES RAPT - SPIRITUAL HEALING

SAAFI BORTHERS - MIDNIGHT'S CHILDREN

DOOF - IT'S ABOUT TIME

DIGITALIS - THE THIRD STATE

VATOS LOCOS - ATTACK AND RELEASE

These are all lighter styles of psychedelic where Saafi Brothers and Doof are ambientish and progressive and Digitalis is more experimental, half breakbeat trance, half psychedelic and pretty good for tripping at home. Vatos Locos is new project of Doof and Earthling, making more fresh, progressive tracks. Blue Planet Corporation don't need description, it is pure perfection, you HAVE to get it. Green House Effect is other project of Itzik Levy aka Sandman and he made half club tracks half chill trance album but is great for home listening and Art of Trance album is more in regular trance style than progressive, very fresh even 8 years old by now. I hope you'll find all this great music but be sure to certainly get Blue Planet, The Muses Rapt, Saafi Brothers and Doof cause those albums are stunning. ;)

Not repetitive homelistening psychedelic trance coming up :)

- infected mushroom Bp empire...

- psysex - hardcore blastof

- space cat- beam me up...

- chi ad - virtual spirit...

- shakta - silicon trip

- pigs in space - pigs in space

- pleidians - family of light

various - the mystery of the thirtheen crystal skuls...

various - order odonata vol.1 [dragonfly 1994]

various dragonfly classix I en II

various - coulours of shiva 1,2 & 3

various - the world of goatrance volume 2

various - israeliens 3

various - yahel mixing in action

not al those release are non dance floor or have got only non dance floor tracks of course, but I believe this list is a pleasure to listen at home and to predict what's next... I hope I helped you a bit and understood what you were asking... If I'm wrong just tried to help... grtz R :D

BLUE PLANET CORPORATION - BLUE PLANET

GREEN HOUSE EFFECT - GLOBAL WARMING

MAN WITH NO NAME - INTERSTATE HIGHWAY

ART OF TRANCE - WILDLIFE ON ONE

THE MUSES RAPT - SPIRITUAL HEALING

SAAFI BORTHERS - MIDNIGHT'S CHILDREN

DOOF - IT'S ABOUT TIME

DIGITALIS - THE THIRD STATE

VATOS LOCOS - ATTACK AND RELEASE

These are all lighter styles of psychedelic where Saafi Brothers and Doof are ambientish and progressive and Digitalis is more experimental, half breakbeat trance, half psychedelic and pretty good for tripping at home. Vatos Locos is new project of Doof and Earthling, making more fresh, progressive tracks. Blue Planet Corporation don't need description, it is pure perfection, you HAVE to get it. Green House Effect is other project of Itzik Levy aka Sandman and he made half club tracks half chill trance album but is great for home listening and Art of Trance album is more in regular trance style than progressive, very fresh even 8 years old by now. I hope you'll find all this great music but be sure to certainly get Blue Planet, The Muses Rapt, Saafi Brothers and Doof cause those albums are stunning. ;)

199222[/snapback]

I've looked all over for "Blue Planet Corporation" Looks like another album that is imposible to get. Damn! Wish I could hear it. Thanks for the suggestions.