Datakult, Fragrant Vagrant and Prosect..

Spindrift

Three new artists featured on www.resonantearth.com :

Datakult: Very dark hard and psychedelic night music from former Droid Sect member.

Fragrant Vagrant: New interesting morning sound.

Prosect: Talanted new ability, making a wide range of styles.

In total eight new tracks for your pleasure.

All available as free 128k mp3 downloads, or for purchase as 320k mp3 or FLAC formats.

All in all 45 tracks available on the site now!

Enjoy

Will there ever be a CD release, too? Or are you limiting yourself to release only mp3 versions? Somehow I can´t deal with mp3s, I simply don´t like them.

This Datakult project sounds very interesting by the way, I really loved the Droidsect sound. Well, sounds very interesting in general ;)

No CD releases is planned.

FLAC files give you full CD quality though, so they can be downloaded and burnt to your own CD's.

I operate the site as a hobby, without interest in making profit myself, and pay $0.65 per sold track to the artists.

To press CD's would be to much extra work for me, and as usual with CD stories I would not be able to give back much to the artists of what i get in. (about $1 per sold CD to split among the artists)

I would have to enter the rat race (or the rats on a sinking ship??), and couldn't spend time on other work, therefore having to take part of the profit to pay my living costs.

So buy some FLAC files and support the artists.

If you get your freinds to buy them you are allowed to copy them as well according to the licensing :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really like the idea and concept of this site. I think it's great to individually select tracks you really like, instead of having to by a CD on which you maybe only like two/three tracks. CDs are imo in many ways a waist of money and recources.

I think most of your tracks are really great, Spindrift and Datacult makes amazing stuff for the darkest hours. Also the "Tellurian Halo" from Gregh on Earth is a great track, would be nice to hear more of his sounds.

Fragrant Vagrant and Prosect sound like very inspired new artists and I am looking forward to more of their sounds too.

Keep up the good work guys! :)