Styles Of Some Albums

Ormion

Okay, I'm making a list with all my cds and I have a big problem. There are some albums/comps which I can't define what style exactly are. For example Psycraft-Gravitech is Full On or maybe Progressive? The same with Highpersonic Whomen. So, I'll write down some cds a have problem with them and I want you to tell me what kind of style do you think they are. I don't want to call it only as Full On or Progressive or Old School. For example I call Absolum ''Aggressive Full On'' cause it's not Israeli Full On or Dark Full On or Clubby etc. So here is my list.

Etnica-Nitrox

Infected Mushroom-B.P. Empire

Psycraft-Gravitech

Highpersonic Whomen-Alternative Energysource

Eraser vs Yojalka-Round 1 (Suomi?)

Johann Bley-Signs And Signals

Argo Compilation

CPU Album

Four Carry Nuts-Mechanical Age

Space Cat-Mechanical Dream

SynSUN-Symphonic Adventures

Oforia-Let It Beat

If I'll remember some more I'll write again.

I've tried what you are trying my friend and the conclusion is... it's impossible... your classification may be right for you today but you will notice that in a month your opinion will change and you will say... mmmmm maybe that's not fullon and still prog...

the best classification 'just like I do' is by year/date... goa is very typical by when it's released...

example... that release of infected mushroom... some will say it's fullon cause infected is fullon style but some will say it's psychedelic trance, or even goa comparing to today's morning fullon... Is it moring or not... It is melodic but does that make it morning music... Progressive can be morning too... What to do with compilation that have tracks fullon, morning trance and progressive at one release at the time... Or one cd progressive and one cd psychedelic trance... it's a neverending story in my opinion...

I understand that your goa collection is growing that fast and getting that big that classification is necessary but by year/date has given me always te best view...

lots of succes and peace...

still If you really want to carry on my tips are

FULLON

Psycraft-Gravitech

Johann Bley-Signs And Signals

CPU Album

Four Carry Nuts-Mechanical Age

Space Cat-Mechanical Dream

Infected Mushroom-B.P. Empire

Etnica nitrox and oforia let it beat is just regular psychedelic trance to me... typical around 2000...

synsun I never gave any attention too until now and seems very special... looks morning and melodic to me... but the bassline is not fullon at all... so who knows... It's a quik judge...

still it's useless... someonelse can give you a total other classification and still be right...