Sandman

TTomerine

Does anyone know if Sandman is going to ever come out with a new one? The only other project I know of besides Whichcraft and Psycho Toons is "The Green House Effect" I've read so much about his 2 albums but for some reason can not buy a copy of either one anyplace :( I don't understand why these Record lables only sell the album for a limited time. There sales would be much higher if you could actually buy the album. Another examble of this is X-dream Irratant. I have been trying to find that album forever now and not one online shop can offer it. Why? This doesn't make sence to me? Would things be different if I wasn't in the USA? It feels like I'm the only person in my whole State that listens to PSYTRANCE! I've never even met someone who has heard of it. And for some reason it's the only style of music I want to listen to. If anyone could help me out getting a copy of any album mentioned above minus Green House Effect it would be deeply apricieated. I would be completly satisfied with burnt discs. I really love this Style of music but am getting very frustrated with this. Thanks for your time, Trevor

Guest The Journey Man Project

X-Dream - "Irritant" is not available as the associated label has gone bankrupt... it's really sad as they had many toher awesome albums,including Authentik's firs which I would kill for (not literally hehe)

Sandman - "Psychotoons" is funny, co the label still exist but noone stocks it, just kep checking you might be surprised...

Sandman - "Witchcraft" again the label went under so no longer avaialble, but keep your hopes up as labels such as Avatar records and Inpsyde media release some old classix, maybe give them an emailto suggest it to them, I can tell you know, Witchcraft album is amazing!

Does anyone know if Sandman is going to ever come out with a new one? The only other project I know of besides Whichcraft and Psycho Toons is "The Green House Effect" I've read so much about his 2 albums but for some reason can not buy a copy of either one anyplace :(  I don't understand why these Record lables only sell the album for a limited time. There sales would be much higher if you could actually buy the album. Another examble of this is X-dream Irratant. I have been trying to find that album forever now and not one online shop can offer it. Why? This doesn't make sence to me? Would things be different if I wasn't in the USA? It feels like I'm the only person in my whole State that listens to PSYTRANCE! I've never even met someone who has heard of it. And for some reason it's the only style of music I want to listen to. If anyone could help me out getting a copy of any album mentioned above minus Green House Effect it would be deeply apricieated. I would be completly satisfied with burnt discs. I really love this Style of music but am getting very frustrated with this. Thanks for your time, Trevor

198588[/snapback]

Check your PM Trevor

Thanks for the info everyone. By the way who is Authentik's firs? Is that spelled right? It's probably better if I don't know :) Because it sounds like I wouldn't be able to find it. Damn! I'd love to hear that X-dream / Irratant album. I love "Radio" Thanks again everyone, Trevor

By the way who is Authentik's firs? Is that spelled right? It's probably better if I don't know :) Because it sounds like I wouldn't be able to find it.

198624[/snapback]

It is Authentik - Preamplified ,and it is fucking great!!

Take care!