Ormion

Okay, The Profiles series from Avatar is really a great idea.

Classic albums from big artists re-released and it's a great opportunity for everyone to get a cd which always want but couldn't find.

But I have a question. Avatar is the new NMC or something, right? I can't understand why it doesn't release the classic and very-very-very rare album Progressive Trance from Indoor which was originally release from NMC.

I've searched everywhere in the web but I found it only used. And I WANT IT! :angry:

Okay, The Profiles series from Avatar is really a great idea.

Classic albums from big artists re-released and it's a great opportunity for everyone to get a cd which always want but couldn't find.

But I have a question. Avatar is the new NMC or something, right? I can't understand why it doesn't release the classic and very-very-very rare album Progressive Trance from Indoor which was originally release from NMC.

I've searched everywhere in the web but I found it only used. And I WANT IT!  :angry:

197819[/snapback]

Do you want it as bad as these people did: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MEWA:IT

:o

Guest The Journey Man Project

Do you want it as bad as these people did: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MEWA:IT

:o

197825[/snapback]

Is funny I just bought it second hand for $5 us from my local second hand cd store... maybe I should chuck iton ebay and make a $333 us profit :P nah will keep it for myself, though seriously it is not that great a cd :blink: